I always wanted life to be a musical. We all could break out in the same song and dance at the same time. How cool would that be? We'd all be in shape cause we'd dance ALWAYS and music would be more than just music, it would be the sound track to our lives. Yeah, this is stuff I actually think about. Today, the song Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses is in my head. (I've been playing a lot of guitar hero at work.) Imagine if we all sang that song, wow, our dancing would be totally wicked. Anyway, tonight is the first class for adoption. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. I am nervous cause I don't know what to expect yet I am happy to get it started so I am that much closer to finishing the classes. Thank you all for your support.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
i think all the happiness would give me a headache! ;)
have i said yet how excited i am for you to have a blog?! well, i am! but i am even more excited that you two will soon be parents!!! good luck at your first class....you'll do great!
LOL! You are hillarious, thankyou for ending my long boring day with a laugh.
You are awesome Amanda. I have actually had the same thought. Mostly because then it would mean I would have a great voice...because doesn't everyone in a musical? I love singing, but I will be the first to say I can't sing. Let us know how that first class went.
how cute! who are you with? you are so funny:)
Post a Comment