This isn't litterally me, but its pretty close. My cousin Spencer got married on Saturday. Then I slept over at his parent's house with my cousins that night. Sunday morning the GINORMOUS blob of wedding cake was sitting on the table. I said I could eat the whole cake in an hour for $2,000. No one obliged to that but then I was dared to eat a HUGE chunk, I mean HUGE, in 20 mins. Did I back down on that dare?... I DON'T THINK SO! I shoved it all in (gag) within 12 mins! WAY TO GO ME! See you can do anything if you set your mind, and stomach, to it. I bet you're all so proud of me. This brings me back to when I won that dancing contest at Scrapbook USA. I gave it my all and wiggled my booty and did the moon walk with out holding back. I won the gold! YIPPEE I do have asperations in life. They don't really get me anywhere but at least I can feel good about myself for something HA!Monday, August 18, 2008
~~Have yer CAKE an' eat it TOO!!~~
This isn't litterally me, but its pretty close. My cousin Spencer got married on Saturday. Then I slept over at his parent's house with my cousins that night. Sunday morning the GINORMOUS blob of wedding cake was sitting on the table. I said I could eat the whole cake in an hour for $2,000. No one obliged to that but then I was dared to eat a HUGE chunk, I mean HUGE, in 20 mins. Did I back down on that dare?... I DON'T THINK SO! I shoved it all in (gag) within 12 mins! WAY TO GO ME! See you can do anything if you set your mind, and stomach, to it. I bet you're all so proud of me. This brings me back to when I won that dancing contest at Scrapbook USA. I gave it my all and wiggled my booty and did the moon walk with out holding back. I won the gold! YIPPEE I do have asperations in life. They don't really get me anywhere but at least I can feel good about myself for something HA!
Labels:
asperations,
cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
We so need to live in the same area one day in our life!
You are too awesome! I would have been there with you gorging myself with cake.
The dancing you may have to do that alone, maybe if no one was watching. :)
Love ya sis!
Nice work! Wish I could have been there to see it.
Thats awesome, I don't think I would need a dare to eat the cake! he he maybe to do it that fast I would, but thanks for the laugh, you are hillarious.
me either kalli! especially Hollie's cakes:)
you are so funny Amanda! I miss you.
Post a Comment