***





Monday, August 25, 2008

Junior


I just wanted to post a picture of my cute baby boy Junior!

4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Melissa

Hi, you don't know me, but I am Krista Johnson's sister-in-law. I saw on her blog that you are trying to adopt and I just wanted to wish you good luck. I was told I wouldn't be able to have children shortly after we were married, so I know it is one of the hardest things to deal with. We adopted our son, Zachary, in April of 2006 from California, and it was the most awesome experience of our lives. I hope it will happen for you guys soon and when it does it will be amazing. We are currently trying to adopt another one as well. Hope all goes well for you guys!
If you ever need advice or just to complain, our blog is newbolds3.blogspot.com!

Our Family

Blake and Amanda, I was blog stalking and found yours. I hope you don't mind if I keep checking it. I wonder often how you too are doing. I would love to see you guys soon. I also wanted to let you know, that I didn't know of your circumstances with children. I too will be keeping you in my prayers, and I know that there is a little one out there meant for just you. You'll make great parents. I just think adoption is such a beautiful process. Good luck!

Kari Lynn Yurth

Amanda! I love junior ! Yay. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, and what I will say next isn't unlike what everyone else has said. Amanda, you've always been a kind and loving friend to me and I can't imagine it being different with your family. My younger sister went through this process except for she was the expecting mother. If you ever have any questions or need support, she or I are always willing to help you through this. I love you very much, and I am glad that you're around.

Mandy and Lorin

Oh my gosh, he is the sweetest thing! Ha ha, I want one too!