So Blake and I are going to Park City this weekend with his family to stay in his paretns' condo. IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST! I am so excited. And we get to go shopping of course!! Labor Day=Great Sales!! Ilove going to Park City because although its only 1 hour away from where I live I still feel like I am so far away. Its a whole nother state there~Yipee for me! I needed a getaway. I have been looking forward to this weekend fo so long. Then in a month Blake & I and our friends Brandon & Jen are going to Las Vegas!! I've never been there before but I am sure looking forward to it. We will be there over my birthday so hopefully we can get a cheesecake from the Factory on that day. YUM So.. I might have to buy a couple disposible cameras so I can take pics. We have a digital camera but its not working right now. Anyway, I'll let you know what goes down!
I also wanted to mention a few things. I have the greatest friends!! My friend Krista posted a blurb on her blog about Blake and Me and us adopting. Pretty cool of her to do that for us. Thank you Krista, you're so sweet. The other thing is, a couple of days ago my friend Kristi called me and told me she wanted to give me ALL her baby stuff! How sweet of her to think of me. She says they are done having kids and so she wanted me to have the stuff. She has 2 girls so she has a ton of girl clothes too. Oh my goodness, I am so excited to be a mom! Thank you everyone for all you do and for your support. It means so much to me that so many people are so helpful. I also want to thank all those who say such kind things to us- you know who you are. I didn't know how loved I was until now!
I also wanted to mention a few things. I have the greatest friends!! My friend Krista posted a blurb on her blog about Blake and Me and us adopting. Pretty cool of her to do that for us. Thank you Krista, you're so sweet. The other thing is, a couple of days ago my friend Kristi called me and told me she wanted to give me ALL her baby stuff! How sweet of her to think of me. She says they are done having kids and so she wanted me to have the stuff. She has 2 girls so she has a ton of girl clothes too. Oh my goodness, I am so excited to be a mom! Thank you everyone for all you do and for your support. It means so much to me that so many people are so helpful. I also want to thank all those who say such kind things to us- you know who you are. I didn't know how loved I was until now!



6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Have fun on your vacation and good luck with the baby stuff. You guys deserve it and will be great parents. Oh yeah and tell Blake, go Bears!!!!
i love that picture! it is so funny!
that is so awesome of your friend to give you all of her baby stuff! i am so excited for you! :)
You are so darn cute & so loved. I am so excited for you and Blank to get your first baby.
Oh and by Blank I meant Blake...
HA
How fun! I love Park city. You are right, it does feel like you are in a totally different place! Congratulations on adopting! I am so excited for you guys. You will be wonderful parents.
Im so glad you found me now we can keep in touch! Im excited for you and all the adoption stuff!!!
Post a Comment