***





Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 Things....

... That make me happy this week, and next- since I will be out of town and can't do a list.
The Circus ~ I get to go for free with my family on Thursday. I went last year too and it is so awesome. The clowns didn't even scare me. But I am so happy this time cause Blake gets to be there! OH MY! I'm all a jitter!!
General Relief Society Broadcast ~ I get to be there with my sister and my mom. I love going. Its so uplifting and we get to hear the prophet. We won't be at the conference center, we will be at my church, but its still great cause they give us dinner :) yum
Finishing the Birth Mom Letter ~ Blake finished his part last night while I was in bed sleeping. So the letter is complete. The post just before this one is Blake's part of the letter. It made me cry when I read it. He is so sweet.
Vacation ~ Going to Las Vegas for my first time. I will be with Blake and our couple friends Brandon and Jen. YAY We leave Saturday night after the Relief Society Broadcast and we get home I think on Oct. 3rd or something. Which sorta brings me to my next one:
My Birthday ~ My birthday is the day after September, also known as October 1st. I will be 25. Oh my, I'm getting up there. We will be in Vegas celebrating and its going to be wild.. well not that wild. But we'll probably eat cheesecake from the Factory!!
General Conference ~ It's next weekend, don't miss it. Need I really say more?
Girl's Night ~ While the fellas are at the Priesthood Session my mom, sister and I will be having a hay-day doing... well we don't know yet. But I know it'll be fab. And I'm also happy Blake gets to go to the Priesthood Session.
Cleaning the House ~ Yesterday, instead of being a tired gal I had energy and I was able to clean my house. I love that. A clean home is a happy home- I think I learned that on Full House many a year ago.
Blake Time ~ I love it when it's just Blake and me. Especially when we are at home. It's sometimes good knowing we don't have to pay attention to anything/anyone but each other... but please don't think I don't want to hang out with my pals- I just love any time I can get with Sonny since he works so much and we have a full house. Alright, now I have to explain Sonny. One day, in the Walmart parking lot, while Blake and I were walking to our car I wanted to call him sweetie... and honey. It came out Sonny. And I've called him that ever since! So when I call him Sonny, I'm really calling him sweetie and honey :)
Comments on my Blog ~ I love, love, love getting comments. It makes my day hearing from my friends. THANKS

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Mandy and Lorin

I'm very glad you copied me! :) It feels very nice to think about happy things...

Denise Christiansen

you amaze me my dear! love love love it!!! you have a jam packed few weeks ahead of you. I love how you love my son! thanks hun. luv ya to death! have a great 2 weeks! i miss you when we do the girls day out on conference weekend etc. too bad we cant all get together.
love,mom

Emily and Clay

Sounds like a busy fun couple of weeks.

By the way, I didn't comment on that post, but what Blake wrote is so sweet! Happy birthday coming up!