***





Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween my Homies

<~ A Halloween Sunrise!! This very morning!!
Blake, Junior and Me.. YAY
Lilly and Audrey... Audrey is my sister and Lilly is Junior's sister








Jen, Chelsi and myself at work

Junior in his Chicago Bear's costume

6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Denise Christiansen

how fun! you 3 look so cute together. how funny little dino is!!! soooooooooo cute!!!!

Kaycee

fun pics! love all the costumes!

The Daleys

You all look too darn cute. I love it!

Anonymous

oooh....what a spooky halloween morning! i love your costume....and junior, what a stud! happy halloween girl!

Mandy and Lorin

You all look so cute! And kudos for dressing up the dogs! I love it!

Nat

What a fun Halloween! I love you guys' costumes. And I saw the sunrise too...clear up in Idaho. It was a beautiful way to start the holiday.