OK, so we were pretty much the same person growing up! I did the exact same things and watched the exact same shows! I, too, had Popples pj's and I loved Punky Brewster! Of course, I guess every little girl did in our days!
wow, I actually remember loving all thos old show too! I guess you never grow up. I love charles, he was so cute!!! what a great idea Amanda:) that was too fun!
wow. jellys.. i haven't thought about jellys in ages. and punky brewster and charles in charge, and reading rainbow... loved them! :) thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I LOVED Mr. Blevedre....awesome, what agreat flash back. :)
OK, so we were pretty much the same person growing up! I did the exact same things and watched the exact same shows! I, too, had Popples pj's and I loved Punky Brewster! Of course, I guess every little girl did in our days!
You were dang cute!
wow, I actually remember loving all thos old show too! I guess you never grow up. I love charles, he was so cute!!! what a great idea Amanda:) that was too fun!
wow. jellys.. i haven't thought about jellys in ages. and punky brewster and charles in charge, and reading rainbow... loved them! :) thanks for the trip down memory lane!
I loved it! just like every one else. I liked seeing today's special. How did you do that? It brought back memories. wow, so long ago. kinda sad.
Post a Comment