***





Thursday, October 23, 2008

On tHe RoAd AgAiN!

First off, I want to thank everyone who comments on my blog. It really means a lot to me to hear all the support. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Ok, so I feel like we are on the road again to getting our baby. Things worked out yesterday, at least to my knowledge. While Blake and I were at the place getting his finger prints our case worker Julia called me. She said she hadn't talked to me for a while and wanted to see how things were going. I told her that Nick moved out and that the baby's room is ready to go. I told her that we have EVERYTHING we need now!! So she said for Blake and I to decide on a time to get the interview done. And I think we'll do it on Wednesday the 29th if she can. So I'll call her today and let her know. Anyway, so she said that once we do the interview and Blake and Audrey's background checks come back then we will be able to get approved. She said my background check has already come back so that is good. Well, I think and sure hope we'll be approved by Thanksgiving. -That is something to be thankful for hehe :) I noticed after getting back from the finger print place, AKA Department of Human Services, and after speaking with Julia and hearing the uplifting news, I felt like I had a lot more energy. I feel peace and I felt better. Like my spirits really have been lifted and my emotions pulled out of their rut. Thanks everyone for your prayers. HUGS!!


Yesterday while at lunch with the ladies from work, which includes my sister in law Chelsi, we saw a white couple with the CUTEST African American baby girl. They said "That will be you and Blake someday" YAY I want a baby from every race I told them. I would love that.

9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Megan Gery

glad things are working out! and the crib set is really cute, by the way! :)

The Asper's

Yeah Amanda! I am so happy for you guys!

The Dahls

Hooray!! That's so awesome that things are coming together. Have you guys ever seen "The Secret"? I highly recommemd it. Let mr know if you want details.

Kaycee

That is awesome! I cant wait until your little bundle of joy get's here!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

Glad to hear things are moving along again. Always thinking of you. Ok, not ALWAYS, cause that might be creepy, but we are an awful lot. :) Love you guys!

The Daleys

Yay!! I'm so happy that you got some good news!

Hoenes Family

I am so glad that things are looking up for you guys. You deserve it.

Exquisite Effects

Yay I'm so happy for you that things are going so well again!
I LOVE your crib set, it is so beautiful!
We have a lot in common cause I want a baby from every race too! :)

Good luck!

Lindsay Thacker

Yay im glad i found your blog! Im so happy for you guys!You two will be such great parents!!!