Halloween is coming up!!
YAY
Blake and I are going to be:

I got Junior a Chicago Bears uniform from Build-a-Bear BUT then I found a doggie Dino costume. So I ordered that too so he'll mesh well with Blake and me. But Junior is so stinkin cute in the Bears uniform. Blake totally loves it! Let me know what you are going to be. And if you have a significant other and/or kids let me know what they are going to be too. I'd love to hear about it!!
PS One of these days I am going to post the pics from Vegas. Vegas was fun. We went to the temple. We saw Legends in Concert and a comic magician man and walked the strip. My birthday was fun too. I got cheesecake at THE Factory! :)



9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
how cute! i can't wait to see pictures! i think we're dressing patch up as a pirate (he has a black patch over one eye). or i was also thinking of putting little pumpkins all over his back and he'd be a pumpkin patch :)
hey there guys, glad you are back. sounds like it was great.. next trip, England!? :)
I think we are all going the super hero route, Carter wanted to be Batman. I don't think Mason cares as long as he is getting candy. So he is going to be Robin, robin for brennan, catwoman--mom? it is still all in the works...we will see.
We don't know yet. I think either a pregnant nun & priest or something funny like that. You know, make our parents ask questions!
That's fun. I was actually debating on having Adam and I be the same thing because Faith would make the perfect Pebbles. Her hair is right at the length that she could totally pull it off. But, I decided a pregnant Wilma wasn't such a cute idea :) So, Faith is going to be a flamanco dancer. I can't wait for the costume to arrive. And as for Adam and I...we have no idea. I gotta make this belly work in my favor.
i'm going as the woman sitting at home and handing out candy. (mike's not really into the trick-or-treating.. silly guy thinks he's too old!) but your idea is cute. post pics!
So fun! I love Halloween. Tron and I are being George Michael and Maeby from Arrested Development. It's funny because they're Cousins (but not really) with sexual tension. Pretty Great
We just got the pups their costumes....a bumble bee (Izzy) and a lady bug (Chloe). Stinkin cute!
I have Brighton’s picked out I just decided of ours. It’s also nice to hear that you had fun in Vegas and a great Birthday. I can’t wait to hear more about it.
perfect costume for you guys. cant wait to see it! are you going to the Halloween party? if so, I shall see it then.
Post a Comment