***





Friday, November 7, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!!

The last interview is FINALLY over. Julia cancelled on Monday. Then she cancelled on Wednesday then she called today and said she couldn't come but then another caseworker came and did it for her. THANK YOU other caseworker!!! But Julia had two placements this week so her week was abnormally busy and I'm sure Blake and me bugging her didn't help anything. Well, it went well. This caseworker had lots of good feedback. I felt good when she left unlike last time. When Julia left last time I felt dreadful!! I layed in my bed and cried. And it was for good reason too, we failed it the first time. I have a much better feeling about this one. Yippee! She came and made sure we had a baby room.. which we do. And I had her look around and see that the house did improve alot since there is a whole heck of a lot less stuff in my house. Well that is that. I guess we are just waiting on the background checks and then we can be aproved. I pray those come back soon. They already have mine. They are just waiting on Blake's and Audrey's. Anywho... I pray we'll be aproved very soon. My patience has been tested for sure... I just hope I endure my trials well enough!

13 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Anonymous

YAY! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! i can't wait to hear the GOOD news! :)

Mandy and Lorin

I'm so glad they were finally able to come! Since I'm pretty sure you guys don't have shady backgrounds, all should go well. :) Keep me updated!

Kaycee

woo hoo! you guys are on your way!
can't wait!!

The Barneys

Yay! I'm so glad that everything went better this time. Can't wait for what's to come.

The Hoveys

I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck and stay positive!

The Daleys

YAY YAY YAY!! I'm so happy!

Nat

Congratulations! Oh, I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys. We're praying you're approved soon too. And please know that you have indeed handled your trials well. You are absolutely amazing! Thank you for such an incredible example. Love you guys lots!

Hoenes Family

Hooray! I am so happy for you! You will have a baby in no time!

Hoenes Family

I just realized saying you will have a baby in no time could be taken the wrong way because it does take time, I just meant that hopefully it won't be too much longer for you guys! I am sure you knew that though.

Emily and Clay

Yeah! How exciting!

linnylou

I'm so happy for you! Congrats! You're going to be a great mom! love ya!

Kalli and Derek

YAY! that is so awesome I am so happy and excited for you guys!

Exquisite Effects

Oh my goodness! I am just so excited for you! Congratulations! You are going to get your baby so soon! I can just feel it!
You are such a sweetheart and I know that you are going to be such a WONDERFUL mother!
(Is it weird that I don't even know you and yet I totally feel like I do? I hope I'm not creeping you out! :) If I am, let me know and I'll leave you alone! I don't know, I just feel like we are soul sisters or something, crazy? maybe.)
Anyway I went private with my blog, so if you have any interest in reading it I'll need your e-mail address. You can send it to me at
cathydean6@gmail.com