***





Wednesday, November 26, 2008

***Happy Thanksgiving***

I don't have anything exciting going on right now. I am having my family over for Thanksgiving. It will be fun. I hope they have a good time too. Then in the evening we are going to Blake's parents' house for pie. I've been looking forward to Thanksgiving for the time I will have with family, the time off work- paid and the food! I have most of my Christmas shopping done. I just have to figure out what to buy my dad.

The adoption stuff is slowly but surely coming along. We just have to make a few revisions to our letter then make 15 copies of the letter and the collage. After that I think we will be approved. I'm just not sure though.

I went through all of our finances and found out if we basically pay off our cars, which we will do this year (2008), then I will be able to quit my job. I am looking forward to that. I will probably keep on working until we get our baby so we can build our savings account. I'm so grateful I will be able to be a stay at home mom. It's such a blessing.

I have so much to be thankful for. My home, family, Blake, the gospel, my job, Blake's job, Love, Junior, Lilly, friends, our cars, our health, our faith and strength and knowledge... and everything else!!! (actually including trials too) I just hope everyone has a safe and great Thanksgiving. Love ya!

4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

what a nice post! You have lots to be Thankful for!
I am glad you will beable to be a stay at home mom. It is the best job you will ever have!

Megan Gery

happy thanksgiving! sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. i'm thankful for your positive attitude--it's inspiring!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

have a fabulous time guys!! We will hopefully talk to you tonight. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Anonymous

That was really an inspiring post, Amanda. Thanks for that. Good luck with your adoption. I can't wait to hear more about it. Sounds exciting!