***





Monday, December 8, 2008

Alright

I know I need to post something.. so here I go.. forgive me if I babble-

Layoffs: GroupLink (GL) is cutting back. They laid off 6 people so far. Lately I've had this feeling it was going to happen me. I just didn't think it was going to be this soon. I knew I would be one of the people who'd be laid off because they know I am hoping to adopt soon and I want to be a stay at home mom. So yeah.. it's weird. I love being home and taking care of the house but GL was a habit of mine for 3 years. It takes some getting used to. It's a huge change.

Sick: I was only sick for like 2 hours that one night.. kinda odd

Adoption: Still waiting to be approved. They lost my sister's background check so Audrey had to fill out another paper but for some strange reason they needed her social security card this time.. and odds would have it, Audrey doesn't know where hers is. :( SOO they can't send in her background check until she gives them her SS card. I don't blame anyone for this mishap. It's just another road block.. I'm really not sure why I keep coming across so many. I know- things happen for a reason, I will get my baby when it's the right time.
So yesterday at church, during Sunday school, I broke down. I couldn't contain myself. Blake had to take me home from church. Crying is a great release, it makes me feel so much better. I'm not one who holds grudges or who is angry, so crying is how I get it out- the harder the better. I'm grateful for a forgiving, loving and thoughtful husband.

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

Well, I am glad that you got layed off, since that is what you wanted. So funny. You called me, all happy.
I am sorry your adoption is taking sooooo long to get approved. odd.
But don't you worry, it will happen, and things happen for a reason.

Kent, Krista and Family

I'm sorry to hear about all the road blocks you keep running into. Hopefully soon it will get better for you and Blake.

Crying always makes me feel better too. It's ok to cry!

So is Audrey going to get a new SS card???

Love you lots Amanda

Anonymous

some days i wish i would get laid off! :)
i can't wait for you to get your baby and look back and see that if you didn't have all these roadblocks you wouldn't have had the baby that is meant to come to your family! :)
you are awesome! i love crying....it feels so good.

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury

We Sure do miss you a ton at work. I hope that you get everything approved and get your baby soon.

Nat

I'm sorry it's kind of weird not having a job anymore, but glad that it worked out now for you to be home. It's wondeful to be home! And I'm so sorry you hit another road block with the adoption process. Your faith amazes me though! We're praying for you.