***





Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GeT oUt ThE cRaYoLaS &

cOlOr Me TiCkLeD pInK
Julia just called me. They got my sister's background check (BCI) back! So we will be approved on Wednesday the 21st! Then our website will be up and running on Wednesday or maybe on the 26th. I'm just so happy that birth moms will be able to look at our profile!! HOORAY! I plan on posting a link to our profile onto this blog-o-mine once it's up and running.

12 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Anonymous

oh! i could scream! what GREAT news!!!!!

The Dahls

Congrats! That's so exciting! I bet you guys can't wait! Yay!

Hoenes Family

That is wonderful news! I am so excited for you guys!

The Hoveys

Hooray!!!

Kaycee

Color me pink, purple, blue, What ever! I am excited! finally! woo hoo!

Emily and Clay

WOWIE! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

linnylou

OH! I'm so happy for you! HOORAY!

The Prescott's

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

Denise Christiansen

WAHOO!!!! that great news kids! so happy for you. cant wait til your long awaited dreams are fulfilled!!!

The Daleys

YIPPEE!!!

Nat

Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you guys! Woohoo!!!!

Megan Gery

YAY! I'm so happy for you!