***





Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We ArE ApPrOvEd!!

Blake and I are one step closer to becoming mommy and daddy!! We are officially approved. So now birth mothers can look at our profile and we are considered for adoption!!
I keep thinking, what will we have first- are we going to have a boy or a girl? Either way, I'll be so happy. I constantly think about how to decorate the room if we get a boy or a girl. We even have names we like. EEK I'm so excited

14 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Megan Gery

Congratulations! That's so great! Are you getting a newborn? I've been trying to research how that happens and how long the wait is and I can't find any encouraging info about it.

The Viewer

We are getting a newborn. There is no set time as far as how long. It all depends on how quickly a birth mother picks you. It could be tomorrow it could be next year.. But that is just through LDS family services like we are. But if you get a child from another country it goes much faster.

The Daleys

Amanda, I'm so excited for you!! That is so fantastic!

Terha

I am so excited for you guys! You will make great parents!

The Hoveys

Hooray! Are you feeling better now? I hope so. My sister-in-law and her husband adopted a little boy and he has been the single greatest blessing in their lives so I know that you will feel that same blessing when you get your little angel!

Hoenes Family

That is so great! Anyone would be crazy not to pick you guys for parents. That baby is going to have the time of their life!

Emily and Clay

Great! We can't wait for you either; you both will be wonderful parents!

Kaycee

Woo hoo! I am so excited! that is great!

Nat

Oh Amanda, I'm so blasted excited for you! Congratulations!

linnylou

AHHH!! CONGRATS! HAPPY DAY!!! i am so excited for you and black!

linnylou

hahaha i meant blake

3 of us

I am so excited for you guys I hope every thing will turn out good for both of you!! I love your blogs they are so cute!!

Kalli and Derek

So how do you see your profile? Is it online?

Kaylin

so exciting!!!