***





Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling Up-beat Today! My train of thought--

WARNING this is a long post. If you don't want to read it then I totally understand!
Junior makes me so happy
He is my lil dog-boy
I have a sinus infection- but I get those a lot- Doc said I have chronic sinus infections- which explains many of my headaches- luckily I have leftover antibiotics from my last sinus infection in October so it's getting better and going away. But I do have a cough which makes it hard to train for my 5ks. But I'll be all better next week and I'll push myself- go'n do it do it do it. I am sad I haven't worked out as much this week as I wanted to. But I don't wanna pass out cause I can't breathe
Junior is so cute.
He has the cutest cartoon face.
I love looking at his big eyes.
I've done a pretty good job getting my house in order this week. The baby's room is ready for a baby. I have coupons for formula and diapers- I might as well use them. You never know when a baby may come. I have a ton of baby stuff that was given to me as most of you know. All I need is a diaper bag, monitors, a play pen, toys and clothes. Well I'm sure there's more that I need but I don't know what they are. Maybe a bottle cleaner thing and tiny nail clippers.
Blake is such a great husband
He has the cutest bum and he is sweet to me
He's a hard worker and wants the best for his small family
I've been thinking that I need to start writing in my journal again. I was doing it every Sunday but I haven't for a while. It really invites the spirit when I write. And I can always use more of the spirit :o)
Blake and I are on the activities committee- well we are the head honchos- we make it out to be a tougher calling than it really is. But it'll teach us to be more organized and involved with our ward and stake. I am also over the scrapbooking group for Relief Society. That will be fun. It's the 4th Wednesday of every month. I hope I am a good leader. :o)
I want to get in the habit of doing FHE. It's so important to do especially when we have children. My parents NEVER missed one FHE. They wouldn't use the phone on Monday nights to respect the families who are having FHE and we couldn't talk on the phone because we needed to be with the family. My parents are also very good with scripture reading and family prayer. Blake and I could work harder in that department too- but we do try. And monthly temple attendance is so important too. 2007- my parents went to the temple every week. We try to go to the temple with Blake's family every Saturday night before fast Sunday to start our fast. I love doing that. It's a great family bonding time.
I make lunch for Blake nearly every day. That saves us money. We are doing so much better with our money saving. Better than we did when I had a job. I love not working. I do miss human contact though :o( I love having time to clean, make dinners, work out, do crafts, etc. I feel very happy.

7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

linnylou

i'm glad you're happy and well taken care of. I look up to you!

The Prescott's

Ha I love this blog. I am happy you're happy too! =)

NJ

I love this post. It makes me happy. You motiviated me - I need to go to the temple more and do better at FHE.

Denise Christiansen

cute blog! I like how you cap highlights. I'm so glad that you are trying to do all those things! so wonderful to live the Gospel and reap it's blessings!

Kent, Krista and Family

Oh Manda I just love you! I'm happy to hear that you are so happy and doing well. Saving money is GREAT so keep up the good work. I wish Kent and I were a lot better then we are especially since we are trying to buy a house.

Megan Gery

i'm happy you're happy, but can a scold you just a tiny bit? you're supposed to finish your antibiotics, even if you're feeling better. otherwise they won't work as well the next time. hope you feel better soon!

The Viewer

LOL i know Megan! Don't tell my dr hehehe I usually finish them.