***





Monday, February 23, 2009

I got my hair did!




I wanted a tint of red- to bring out myself- cause I am naturally Auburn. But I wasn't sure I wanted highlights. I was debating if I wanted highlights or just one solid dark brown color. Well my hair gal- Whitney- had the cutest color in her hair and I wanted mine like that. It was exactly what I wanted and I didn't even know it. Its dark brown with copper highlights. PS I finally got a thingy so I can post pics as soon as I take them- Hooray!

12 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

Nice hair. i am still trying to find that 'do' that will do for me. I need a change and don't trust anyone here to touch my hair yet...hum...ponytails it is until then! LOS CABOS__what the blankity blank is that, what about England!! :)

NJ

I totally love it. So much. You look great ! Hottie!

The Daleys

I love it! You look so cute.

Kaylin

LOVE IT!

Kaycee

love it! I do

Anonymous

YOU ARE ADORABLE !!! What a lucky Blake!

Megan Gery

It's a great color! and the cut looks really good too. I like the long bangs.

The Barneys

I love it.

The Prescott's

Ooh, I like the new doo! The ccolors are so pretty.

linnylou

super cute! love it!

Denise Christiansen

cute cute

Denise Christiansen

lol, whats a hair did? j/k haha