1- Make lots of chocolate chip cookie dough or oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough and make 1 or 2 dozen and then to make sure the rest come out fresh when you are ready to eat them roll the rest of the dough into balls then get a bowl and place the balls into the bowl - just one layer. Then get waxed paper and place another layer of balls and then layer waxed paper and dough until the dough is gone. THEN on an index card write the oven temp and mins to bake and place that in the bowl. Then put the bowl in the freezer. SO next time you want to make cookies you just put the balls on the pan and heat the oven then bake. Once you take the cookies out of the oven, let them sit on the pan for 1 minute then transfer them onto a cooling rack. And that is my secret to fresh cookies whenever I want them. - I'm happy to say I made that up. My FAVORITE thing to use on cookies to make the perfect size and shape ball is 

I use the red one- 1 tablespoon size. It punches out the dough balls so well! Bed Bath & Beyond
2- My next made up secret is- cleaning my house. Well, for now, there are 5 rooms that I clean. So I divide those 5 rooms by one hour and I then spend 12 minutes in each room. I set a timer and do as much cleaning as I can in 12 mins in that one room. Then once the timer goes off I move onto the next room and so on. This way I get a lot done and I'm not so over whelmed. If I do this at least 2 times per week then my house gets cleaner and cleaner each time I do the cleaning dash- I just made that name up- I usually get overwhelmed when I think about cleaning my house. So when I do this I get it done.- tada!



11 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Man I love those tricks! I am going to try the cleaning dash! : ) I love that name- now i need your yummy cookie dough recipe!!! is that how you spell recipe? i always get it confused with that piece of paper you get when you buy something ; ) i cant spell so I wont! but anywho- we are home all day and we are not doing anything together!!!! POOP I want that MSN icon :) we need to get together and you need to help me scrapbook! PLEASE!!!
Those are awesome! Way to be creative and inventive. I'm duly impressed, and so excited to try them. Though I think I'll probably just eat the cookie dough balls if they sit in my fridge for any length of time. I don't mind though. Sometimes the dough is better than the cookie! :-)
you're so funny...the cleaning dash...I'm going to start that one...
cool idea! susie home maker!
good call on the cookie balls. i'm going to try that.
Those are great ideas! Thanks for the tips.
I love your ideas. Especially the cleaning one. I have issues there. You are like. Martha Stewart. But cooler of course.
LOVE the cleaning tip!
good idea! you're so great!
these are GREAT ideas! you are so creative and I love how you put pics to go along with your posts! where in the world do you find them all??
That idea for cleaning is amazing. I totally get overwhelmed so easy myself! I'm going to have to steal it... or borrow it! Thank you! ;) Also, if I don't have time to roll all the cookie dough into balls, I just make one long log and wrap it in wax paper and just cut off "coins" whenever I'm ready to bake. Your way is probably better though.
Post a Comment