***





Monday, February 16, 2009

V-day and Nothing

Valentines day was good. Blake and I went to lunch at Jason's Deli- oh so yummy.
Then we met up with Jen and Brandon for an early movie. We saw Taken and it was really good. Then we went to the mall. Blake "got me" a shirt and a skirt. I "got him" a Chicago Bears hat. Then we got pretzels at the Maker. Ok so then after the mall we called Texas Road House to get reservations. It was a bloomin 2.5 hour wait! So we killed time at Ross.. I wore bad shoes for the snow and my shoes and socks were soaking wet so Blake bought me new shoes and socks at Ross. Well 2.5 hours finally passed and we went to dinner. It was good, as usual! TRH is so good. Afterwards, the Prescotts went to their home and Blake and I went to our home. We watched some TV and the fell asleep on the couch lol. Oh I also made Blake a candy-gram. It was a letter to him done with colorful Sharpies (gotta love Sharpies) and lots of candy. It was HUGE though. I did it on a box and it ended up being as tall as me.

And well, nothing new is going on right now. Seriously, nothing. Hmm let me dig deep---

I'm going to run a 5k or 3 this year. I'm very out of shape. I hope to lose weight in the process. I also hope to become a mommy in the process. But I am running the 5k to get into shape, lose weight, get my mind off the adoption stuff and to hopefully benefit others. One of the 5ks I'm running is benefiting Primary Children's Hospital (if you read my weight loss blog this is all repeat, sorry)
I really feel like I need a makeover. Maybe some hair extensions (I wouldn't really though)- a different color for sure. I would like a smaller dress size too. But what I can control for now is a new hair color and a cleaner house--- and of course I'll keep working out and training for my 5ks.

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Hoveys

Dude! We should totally get makeovers together!

Kaycee

sounds like a great Valentines!
I too want a make over.

The Daleys

MMMMM I love the Roadhouse - but they are always busy!!

3 of us

I love texas road house yummy is seems like you had a great valentines day!! So happy for you!!

The Prescott's

Wow, I can't believe you found pictures for everything lol. Valentine's was so fun. I'm glad we got to spend it with you guys!