***





Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April First

My half birthday is April 1st. I am 25 and a half... I think I should have cake tomorrow to celebrate :o)
Things that have occured with in the past 6 months (since I turned 25):
*I got laid off
*We got approved for adoption
*I lost 10 pounds
*I got into running
*We paid off a car
*I chopped my long hair off
~My dad became an official Barber
~My brother got re-married to his wife and they are expecting a baby in Sept
~Blake's sister had her baby and his other sister is pregnant
~Blake's mom got hit by a drunk driver

Random side note: I noticed that I don't write as great of posts as I used to. I gotta step it up. I'll work on it.

10 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Megan Gery

Happy half birthday! That's a lot to happen in 6 months. You're pretty tough, being this positive and dealing with all that stress!

NJ

Happy Half Birthday tomorrow! Holy cow you have been through a lot in the past 6 months. I really think you should get a massage to reward yourself. Go to Beyond Spa - they are the best! :)

Hoenes Family

Wow. A lot can happen in 6 months!

Kaycee

That is a lot has happend in 6 months. Mostly good, a little bad.

The Prescott's

Well happy half birthday! I'd be down for some cake. ;)

Matt and Jeni and kids

Happy Half Birthday! What a fun day to have it on! For sure celebrate. Make a cake with a balloon inside and then when people cut into it, they get frosting ALL over them. he he he Dare you to try it. Don't ask me how to make it though. I have no idea!

Audrey

HELLO!! And I graduated from College!

The Daleys

Happy 1/2 birthday, Chickadee!

Denise Christiansen

wow geez! this is the 2nd time i/ my accident was mentioned on the "news"! lol I feel famous! haha...happy half bd a little late:)

Kati

what happened to denise?