I'm going to Blackfoot, ID this weekend with my sister and mom to visit my grandma (mom's mom). Otherwise. I have nothing exciting to talk about. So tell me, what are you doing this weekend?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
cleaning and enjoying the nice weather (I hope anyway). I'm like 15 minutes away from Blackfoot!! Have fun!
oh fun! A girls weekend! What is Blake going to do?
I am going to my Uncles surprise party. It's dinner and bowling. That is all I have planned so far.
you have fun!
you have been waiting a long time. Anyone who tells you otherwise is silly. I think about you lots.
Well I guess since you're leaving we won't have any plans this weekend! Lol
I agree as well that you deserve to be frustrated and upset! I'm upset for you I look for babies on the black market everyday! JK about the black market.. but serious about being sad for you.
I love you! And I think you should come a little further north on Saturday and come to Lachlan's baby blessing in Menan.
I would love for you to be there and I will feed you!
i'm just being alone as usual and feeling crappy.:(
Post a Comment