***





Sunday, April 19, 2009

I KNEW IT!


My dog, Junior, what a SNEAK! He really is. Last night I made some chocolate chip cookies put them on a plate and brought them downstairs. There were 4 left over so I put them in a Ziploc bag but left them downstairs thinking "I bet Junior will get into those" but still did nothing about it in hopes that he wouldn't. Even though it wouldn't have been hard to bring it upstairs on my way to bed... I think subconsciously I wanted to test Jr to see if he'd really do it. So at 4 am Junior jumps back onto the bed, waking me up and he's licking and smacking his lips. I knew he got into the cookies. I went downstairs to watch TV and then noticed the bag wasn't on the ottoman any more. So I turned the light on and found the empty bag. It was on the floor with a little hole in it just big enough for Junior's little snout. Junior has the BIGGEST sweet tooth I've ever seen in a dog and he is the most sneaky little thing. What a booger!! He has done so many things that are so sneaky. He tries to pull the wool over my eyes weekly. I always catch him. He's like a little kid. Oh I love my tricky lil pup!

4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Shannon

What a stinker! Gotta love 'em though!

Audrey

:( I hope he doesn't get sick from the chocolate. :(

Megan Gery

it's crazy how they find a way to get into anything, huh? my cat has a thing for wheat bread, so when i come in from the store i have to take it straight to the fridge or he tears a whole in the bag and goes to town in less than thirty seconds!

The Prescott's

Jr.!! What a sneaky little thief. Are those the cookies we had at your house? We have plenty more where that came from!