***





Friday, April 10, 2009

Trying to keep busy


I'm a nanny. It's one day a week - Mondays- right now but it may change to Mondays and Wednesdays in the future. I will be watching a 2 year old boy and 7 month old twin boys. It'll be good for me in more ways than one.


1- Good for me to be around kids more

2- Keep me occupied

3- Brings in a titch of extra moola so I can maybe use it to decorate my house :o)


Anyway, there's some news for ya--

6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

NJ

that's cool you're going to be a nanny! you'll be great at it!

Megan Gery

love the nose! and i'm sure you're a great nanny!

Kaycee

lol! I like your pictures!! That wont be bad. one or two days a weeks is good! good luck and you'll do great!

Kent, Krista and Family

WOW! That is awesome. Does is pay pretty good? Well I hear it does anyway. I hope you enjoy it!

The Daleys

That's great!! They will love you, you are so much fun!

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury

That will be so much fun for you. I have done that three times, and you grow to love those kids. Great Experience too.