Well I've made it to my 100th post.. . adoption equals roller coaster...
I believe another fast is something that will really help. If you can and/or want to, will you fast on Sunday for Blake and me, please?
Thank you for your prayers everyone.
I'm still lovin Jenna! I hope she is doing well




4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
hang in there Amanda! I'm sorry that you are feeling down, really I am. :) Love you guys!
I know that it's hard to keep feeling positive when you have no control over the situation. I have been there and I know what you are feeling. I was a MESS when we were waiting for our kids to come. Just remember that God knows your desires- and one way or another- he is going to bring your baby home. Just keep trying to stay positive- it's not over till the fat lady sings....and I'm not in the mood for a concert today. :)
you're on!
i didnt know about this fast. so sorry!!! i dont get to do blogging every day. would have loved to join you esp since we were in church together! love your new couple pic! so cute! (the one on the side, at my house)
Post a Comment