***





Friday, May 29, 2009

57 Hours to go!


Baby Gracie will be here very soon. Jenna has to be at the hospital on Monday at 7 am. This is all so exciting. I've been having a hard time falling asleep. And when I do fall asleep I have the wackiest dreams!! I've even been talking in my sleep. So strange.
Blake and I are so incredibly JaZzEd! We hope Jenna is doing well and feeling well. We appreciate her so much. She is so selfless and faithful and so full of love. I wish we could express exactly how grateful we are. I hope she knows.

13 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

About Me

YAY!! This next week is going to be AMAZING for you. I'm excited for you to have this experience. The delivery, holding her for the first time, placement day, etc. are some of the most spiritual experiences I have EVER had. Enjoy it!

Shannon

I will be thinking about you constantly and praying that everything goes ok! Holding my kids for the first time was the most amazing experience- I am so grateful that Jenna is letting you guys be so involved in Gracie's birth. What an AWESOME thing! I can't wait to meet her!

Kaycee

Seeing my babies for the first time was the best experiance I have ever had! I know it will be for you too! I am excited for you! you will have to keep us updated every step of the way!

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury

I am so excited for you. Take a lot of pictures to post on here. I have some coupons for formula for you. Love ya tonz. Hope you can get a little sleep the tonight to prepare. Although I know you probably won't :)

Denise Christiansen

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
its such a dream!!!!!
so incredible!!
you need some sleep, tomorrow's going to be a long day. ahhhhhhhh tomorrow!!!!! its finally here!
i have some strong antihistimines that help you sleep??

Kalli and Derek

Yay!! I can't wait! Probably not for you, but this week went so fast, I can't believe it is here, I am so dang excited for you guys, it is gonig to be so awesome!

Anonymous

good luck tomorrow! you are meeting your baby girl! how exciting!!!!

Anonymous

You guys are all I've thought of for days, knowing tomorrow was the day. I am so darned happy for you. Can't wait to see the precious little thing and see the new parents.

NJ

Oh I can't wait to hear everything!!

linnylou

i hope you know we are ALL so excited for you! by the time you read this, you'll have a baby in your arms! no one is more deserving! the wait is over! love ya tons

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey

I've been checking back- we need an update!! :)

Anonymous

i agree....i've been checking in too many time a day to count! :)

The Jacksons

That's soooo awesome! She is a doll congrats!!