Hey. I don't know if you remember me. My husband Steve played softball one summer with Blake. I found your blog on Nate and Lindsay's blog. Anyways, sorry about the super long intro. But I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you two and that you are finally going to be blessed with the baby you've always wanted! Good luck with everything. Baby girls are just perfect in every way! Congratulations!
Congratulations! You don't know me. I went to school with Blake. I found your blog and I was captivated. My baby sis (still in high school) is pregnant and hasn't yet decided whether she will give it up for adoption or not. I sure hope she will, especially after reading your story first hand. Jenna is so brave and so selfless. She must really love both you and that baby. Congratulations on starting your new, beautiful family! You will love being a mother, it's the best!!
Congratulations! You don't know me. I went to school with Blake. I found your blog and I was captivated. My baby sis (still in high school) is pregnant and hasn't yet decided whether she will give it up for adoption or not. I sure hope she will, especially after reading your story first hand. Jenna is so brave and so selfless. She must really love both you and that baby. Congratulations on starting your new, beautiful family! You will love being a mother, it's the best!!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
15 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
That's my birthday!
oh my gosh! i'm gonna cry {happy tears, of course}! how exciting! congrats, a million times over!
yay!
Ohhh so wonderful!!! ONLY TWO WEEKS!!! When is your shower? Just let me know on my blog or something :)
That is a great day! The day I got married! I can't wait to see pics of her!
Wahoo!! :P
Oh, you lucky (blessed) kids! I'm so darned happy for you!! Whew, that is quick!
oh i'm so excited! it's so great! that's my brother's birthday!
Can you beleive it?! I totally understand how you guys have been feeling...it's RIGHT around the corner...but it feels like a million years away!
Hey. I don't know if you remember me. My husband Steve played softball one summer with Blake. I found your blog on Nate and Lindsay's blog. Anyways, sorry about the super long intro. But I just wanted to say I'm so happy for you two and that you are finally going to be blessed with the baby you've always wanted! Good luck with everything. Baby girls are just perfect in every way! Congratulations!
yay! so close! Can't wait!
Woohoo! Oh, I am so blasted excited for you guys. I can't wait to see this little girl. Yeah!
Woo Hoo! You are having your baby on my anniversary!!
Congratulations! You don't know me. I went to school with Blake. I found your blog and I was captivated. My baby sis (still in high school) is pregnant and hasn't yet decided whether she will give it up for adoption or not. I sure hope she will, especially after reading your story first hand. Jenna is so brave and so selfless. She must really love both you and that baby. Congratulations on starting your new, beautiful family! You will love being a mother, it's the best!!
Congratulations! You don't know me. I went to school with Blake. I found your blog and I was captivated. My baby sis (still in high school) is pregnant and hasn't yet decided whether she will give it up for adoption or not. I sure hope she will, especially after reading your story first hand. Jenna is so brave and so selfless. She must really love both you and that baby. Congratulations on starting your new, beautiful family! You will love being a mother, it's the best!!
Post a Comment