***





Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Giddy as a school girl!

Blake is as giddy as a school girl and I'm as wiggly as a jello giggler on a Slip-n-slide!
We love getting to know Jenna! SHE ROCKS!! We hung out with her on Saturday the 2nd and then last night we went to Sonic for food and Creamslushes- yum
Its fun texting her and helping her fulfil her cravings- the few that she does have. She texted me just about 10 minutes ago and invited Blake and me to a dinner for LDS Family Services- YAY! It's tonight at 6. It's going to be fab.
Jenna is super cute. She makes us smile. She texted me on Monday and said "You ready to have a baby in four weeks? That's when my OB wants to deliver!"
So I imagine her 38 week mark is June 2nd... and Gracie may be born that day. HOORAY
PS is past tense for text texted? It sounds funny/hick-like.

17 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kent, Krista and Family

YAY! I'm so happy you are spending a lot of time with Jenna. I hope you have a fantastic time tonight at the party. You should post a picture of her I would love to see what she looks like. Have you taken any of all of you together?

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

that is awesome. It all sounds fabulous. have a great time at the dinner. by the way, how did the 5k go?

linnylou

every time i think of you, i just smile! I can't tell you enough how excited i am for you! you guys are going to be great parents! how special this all is!

The Asper's

Amanda! I love reading your stories! It's much more interesting than my life... it's like a movie. I love that you are so happy and I am so happy for you that this is finally happening for you!!!!


I'm very EXCITED to meet little Gracie.. maybe she will be hearty! lol- or are only boys hearty.

NJ

I'm so excited for you Amanda! That's not too much longer at all!

Anonymous

i love it! jenna sounds like such a great girl. you guys are so lucky you all found eachother! it's kinda funny...gracie is on our girl name list :)
i can't wait to see what she looks like!

Kaycee

Very AWESOME indeed!

The Hoveys

I'm so glad you guys are spending so much time with Jenna. I bet that makes her feel so much more secure and confident that the two of you will make great parents!

Our Family

I couldn't be happier for anyone else then I am for you two! Congrats! I am so so so thrilled that you are getting your baby! I feel I'm busting at the seams I'm so excited for you two. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Megan Gery

so happy for you. i keep thinking about how wonderful you must be feeling. i can't wait to hear all about Gracie when she comes.

Linette and Mike's Journey to Jailyn

Blake and Amanda,
You don't know me but you visited my blog Jailynourdreamcometrue on eblogger. I had to see the blessings in your life that are coming true. Congrats your dream is coming true in just a month. So happy for you and I can appreciate your journey as our continues on now for 6 years...3 years infertility and 3 years waiting for our daughter in china. My prayers are with you and Blake and Gracie and the birth mom.... Much happiness to you from an adoption pregnant mom who so understands

The Daleys

That is all so awesome, Manda!! I can't wait for you get her so I can come see her!! I love that our girls will be so close - and Krista's too!

Nat

Oh Amanda, congratulations! I've been meaning to write to you since I found out from my mom Friday morning. I was teary all morning thinking of you two! What a beautiful blessing. Woohoo!

Jenilyn Anderson

Congratulations you guys! I was in tears reading the last two posts! I am SO excited for you. I know you two will be incredible parents and you deserved this so much. Sorry, I keep checking your blog for this good news. Amanda, you have been such a good example to me. I have really learned a lot from your positive attitude. Hey, if you want an invite to our blog, you can email me at jenilyna@gmail.com. I always check yours and I feel bad if you don't think you are invited to check ours!

The Jacksons

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I"M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! I have the chills right now. You have been on my mind so much and you have been in our prayers. That is so great, we cant wait for the day you bring the baby home. Can't wait to see pics. That just made my day a little better. CONGRATS!!!!!!:)

Kaylin

So did you go to that dinner with Jenna? I went to one of those the same night. I love that LDS family services does them.

Denise Christiansen

I cant belive all the wonderful support you have from so many great friends and family!!! incredible. your blog is super fine! im so happy that you all are getting along so well and things are looking so great!! such wondering about the little babystrology thing...does it say 35 weeks? cuz i just cant wait that long!!! ;)