I'm glad Audrey brought up Blakes underarm issues...he needs to go shopping. :) But, the classic sleeping with the baby shots are freakin adorable!! Love it!! Our niece is a cute. :)
Man, she is adorable! I love the pit stains and the drool...I think it's perfect. Kent makes fun of me every morning (emphasis on EVERY) because I drool so much in my sleep. If he only knew how much sleep I lack then he'd understand more...lol
i love how you did the broken up parts pictures! very creative and cooool! she's a princess! i love to hold her and breathe her in!!! i dont see the pic of the pit stains, did you delete it? lol sweet mama-cuddle shot! gotta love those precious moments
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
15 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Amanda, she is so precious & I know this is crazy but she kinda resembles you. She is adorable! Keep the pics coming!
te he, you are drooling and blake has pit stains, very nice. :) cute pic though.
adorable pictures! love it, Love it, Love it!!
I'm glad Audrey brought up Blakes underarm issues...he needs to go shopping. :) But, the classic sleeping with the baby shots are freakin adorable!! Love it!! Our niece is a cute. :)
great pictures!
So sweet, drool, stains and all!
precious!!
Oh she is so dang cute! I love her little crooked mouth. It's my favorite! So sweet.
Man, she is adorable! I love the pit stains and the drool...I think it's perfect. Kent makes fun of me every morning (emphasis on EVERY) because I drool so much in my sleep. If he only knew how much sleep I lack then he'd understand more...lol
THere will be MANY more of those days...
she is sooo cute! and so are the two of you :)
and.....um....scary about the haunted house thing!!!!
Aww so cute!
so cute. is her hair red? it looks reddish.. lucky little thing..
Thanks! Carolyn
ohhh she is just a little ball that you want to squeez!!! how cute-
i love how you did the broken up parts pictures! very creative and cooool! she's a princess! i love to hold her and breathe her in!!! i dont see the pic of the pit stains, did you delete it? lol sweet mama-cuddle shot! gotta love those precious moments
Post a Comment