***





Monday, July 6, 2009

How it began- FINALLY

These are actual journal entries so the grammar may not be perfect:

Feb 19th 2009
my cousin Kaycee is friends with Shannon- she adopted a couple of kiddies- she was on the list at LDS for 2 years with out a single bite. well she moved on to a different agency and got her first with in like 2 weeks and now she just got her 2nd- anyway, Kaycee told her about me and so Shannon really wanted to talk to me. so Shannon and I had been playing phone tag for a few days but finally on Monday or Tuesday (i can't remember which day) she got a hold of me. well we talked for a about 20 mins and just before we got off the phone she says "so what are your thoughts on race, gender and disabilities" so I told her we don't care the race or gender and the disabilities it totally depends. and she said "well I have a good friend who is pregnant- she has epilepsy- her baby is fine and it's a girl and she is due in June- she knows she has to place her baby but is having a tough time. the drs say so far the baby looks great. I told Blake and he and I are feeling good about it as far as I know. Shannon asked if she could give Jenna our blog info etc and I of course said yes. so I told Kaycee about the convo and Jenna and Kaycee called Shannon and said -can you call Jenna asap and tell her and give her their info- Shannon said YES so she's been trying to call her. and that is where we are now. Shannon really wants Blake and I to adopt the baby so hopefully Jenna will feel the same way. Shannon said Jenna will feel comfortable because she wants to give her baby to a family that she knows will be a good and if Shannon pushes her towards us then that will help jenna. Kaycee says Jenna is tall and skinny. i want to talk to her so bad! i can't get my hopes up. I know Blake is freakin excited but he is trying to hide it ( I can see through him) 4 months- i could have a baby girl Grace- i think thats what we'll name her. yep, june- I'm gonna say mid june. june 13 is the anniversary of when I found out I can't have kids. oh i sure hope this is it!