what great joy and memories these brought back! i love them! Jenna is an amazing woman! what a huge blessing Gracie is to all of us!!!we love her so deeply!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
What a special experience! It made me cry. I just love your story, and I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful little girl!
I love these- thank you for posting them!
Adoption is the most amazing thing in the world. I am so happy that you guys have your little girl. She is precious! Awesome pictures-
Those are really neat pictures. They all seem to tell a story. It's true that pictures are worth a thousand words.
I love your adoption story! It's so awesome! I love the pictures. Jenna is such a sweetheart!
what great joy and memories these brought back! i love them! Jenna is an amazing woman! what a huge blessing Gracie is to all of us!!!we love her so deeply!
Post a Comment