***





Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Spirit

April 9th 2009
Blake got the strong feeling and impression that he and I needed to tell our families about all this so they can help us pray for Jenna and the baby.

April 11th 2009
I got a phone call from Shannon saying Jenna wanted to meet us. So we set the date for Wednesday April 15th at 7:30 pm at Firehouse in Centerville. We told Blake's family. They are extactic. We put a note in an Easter egg saying "Blake and Manda are meeting a birth mom on Wednesday".

April 12th 2009
Jenna emailed me for the first time.

Jenna and I exchanged emails

April 12th 2009 (Easter Sunday)
Blake and I told my family about Jenna. We put a note in an Easter egg saying Blake and Amanda are meeting a birth mom Wednesday- they too are so excited and my mom was teary-eyed. My cousin told Shannon that Jenna had emailed me and Shannon wanted to know what it said. So I called Shannon and read it to her. Shannon called Jenna then called me back. Jenna read the email, I replied to her, to Shannon. Then Shannon told her how lucky she is because I actually gave out my phone number to her. And I want to get to know HER. Shannon said it's way more than she ever did for a birth mom and more than she's ever heard anyone do for a birth mom who is just considering them. Then she said how great it is that Blake has a good enough job that we own our home and that I don't have to work. She told Jenna to grasp it. Don't let us go. It's very fortunate. Jenna said that she hadn't thought about that before. So that's all just great news.

April 13th 2009

I was on my laptop at 9 am this morning and got another email from sweet Jenna.

We exchanged more emails

0 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.: