Gracie is getting sooo good with sleeping through the night. I've been working with her so she can have it mastered in no time. She is about 9 lbs 11 oz and she is a shorty. Her eyes are super blue and her hair is still brown. She is so sweet and happy. She loves Patty Cake and loves any song that is sung to her. She's a music lover just like I thought she would be ;) She is 2 months and 20 days and I have yet had the time to get her 2 month pictures taken- shame on me :( I have some pics of her but I took them on a disposable camera so I have to get those developed then I can post them. Soon....
Well, now I want to list a few things I'm looking forward too... just for fun:
*The Fall and all the flavors and foods that go with it*
Pie, hot chocolate, pumpkin cookies and bread

Halloween. My first Halloween as a mommy. She won't remember it but I sure will :)

I have our costumes picked. Blake and I will be Woody and Bo Peep and Gracie will be a lil lamb. Junior is of course Slinky Dog. I make all the costumes.

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Shopping with my mom. I love getting good deals and this year is going to be different cause I'll be shopping for Gracie too!! :)

Christmas movies. I'm ready to start watching them already because they make me smile

What are you looking forward to? Make a post on your blog if you'd like and comment on my blog so I can check out your list.



5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I am looking forward to school starting. :) I want a clean house, that is the only reason..I will miss the kids.
I like your blog! It makes me all excited for the holidays! Holidays are so much more fun with kids. you will love it!
I am so excited for the holidays too!!! EEK. Reading your blog makes me even more excited.
Fun! I love the feel of Fall. The slight crispness in the air. Also, pumkin love. And they have this drink at einsteins and it's delicious! I also am a huge halloween fan! And i love costumes the most after husband, family, and friends.
you are too cute and its great how you plan ahead. i cant wait to see those ute costumes. you are such a good mommy! i love most of all the same things. i ate my first banana squash last night! yum!!! i am excited about that right now! i am loving the fresh produce esp garden tomatoes!!!!! i tried to grow a tomato plant but it didnt work out too well. the racoons got my first ripe tomato. errr! then the others were so small i guess you could call them a large cherry tomato! lol thank goodness my neighbors have an amazing garden! they brought over some huge yummy tomatoes and i acted like a kid on Christmas morning!
Post a Comment