
Blake is 26 today!! He rocks!! He's such a hard worker. He loves his family so much. He's so sweet to me and Gracie. I hope his birthday is the bestest ever.... even though I haven't gotten him anything yet. I do know what I'm getting him though. :)
More posts to come.... so stay tuned
7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!
Happy Birthday Blake!
well i better say happy birthday on here so he knows i didnt forget- dad has my phone and so I have not been able to call him yet! Dad took my phone on accident yesterday cause we have the same one- well its been annoying!!! So happy birthday Blank!
Happy Birthday Blake!! I hope your day is awesome!
I love you too sugar bear! ;) Happy birthday! You didn't call me back, but I still love you!
Happy Birthday Blake!
Post a Comment