We were married 4 years ago yesterday. I wanted to at least go to dinner with my love bug but I was sick all day long- NOT FUN! But we do have reservations at the Anniversary Inn on Friday night. We will be staying in The Phantom of the Opera room! WAHOOO I've always wanted to stay there.
I thought I had some pics of us on our wedding day but I guess they are on my PC (not this laptop) But I do have pics of us while we were engaged... I guess it will have to do. Phewy!

I was so young and thin!



7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Cute pics! Happy anniversary!
cute pictures. You guys were so young and in love!
Just so you know. you still look and are young, and still in love! But New love is always exciting.
What an adorable, sweet couple you were AND still are. :)
You still are young and thin. It's all a matter of perspective. Happy Anniversary, have fun on Friday night!
Happy anniversary!!
Fun times! Happy Anniversary! I don't need pictures I was there :)
Post a Comment