***





Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween and 4 Month pics


Junior was just dying to get in a pic!! Like how her shoes still have the DI stickers on the bottom! HA





















Gracie is a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Gracie is a little lamb because she is so sweet! (I made that song up!)

10 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Prescott's

Haha I love the song by the way. Gracie looks soooo cute! I love the lamb costume!

Denise Christiansen

Lol!! That was a riot! I love her expressions. So funny and darling! U did a fantastic job on her costume! Ur so on the ball. I can't wait to see the whole ensam!

Kaycee

I love your song!
Gacie is a doll! Cute costume, good job!

Kalli and Derek

Oh my, she is so adorable! I can't wait to see all of you together.

It's Me...shell

I love those faces!

Jody and Lacey

She is so darling! the cutest little lamb I have ever seen!

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin

so stinkin cute!!! i love it you did a great job! it looks so good!

Jenn

I love the deer in the headlights picture!

Cassia

So precious!! I love the little lamb song especially! :)

Denise Christiansen

that last picture cracks me up! it looks like shes had enough of it all. lol