Last night:
Blake came to bed after I was already asleep. When he walked in the room I said "Does your wife know you're here?" He said "What?" so I repeated myself "Does your wife know you're here?" He asked"Who are you dreaming about?! Who's the other man!?"
At that point I said "It's you." And he said "Yeah right, who is it?" Then I woke up and asked "What did I say?" He told me. Then my dream came back to me. I dreamt that I was laying on the bed and Blake walked in and I said "Does your wife know you're here?" I was "roll playing" in my dream laugh out loud HAHAHA
I used to think I was a great person to sleep next to. But my sister, mom, husband and sister in laws will all beg the differ... I'm a nut!



5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
hahah! that is so funny! jackson tells i sleep talk a lot, too. keeps things fun i think!
That's so funny. Carl talks in his sleep also and it's funny to hear what they way.
hahaha! That is so funny! naughty gale! you must be related to me. I do odd things in my sleep too.
HA! That's awesome!
I will never forget girls night at the Marriot in SLC!! You are in your own bed next time! Remember you would shoot your legs straight up in the air and then the blankets would go flying as you slammed them back down to the bed. I am suprised I even got a wink of sleep LOL!!! He he he
Post a Comment