I wish I could eat whatever I want and not gain a pound- and maybe even lose weight!
I wish I didn't have to deal with the monthly visitor when I can't even get pregnant.
I wish I could get baby number two (not now, later) with out having to pay an arm and a leg. But it's worth it. Just stressful.
I wish I had money and didn't have to worry if I could pay my bills.
I wish I didn't have a 20,000 dollar hospital bill.
I wish my house would clean itself.
I wish we'd never get sick again.
I wish I had really sharp kitchen knives.
I wish I had a wagon for Gracie.
I wish the snow cone shack would get us LOTS of money.
I wish I had health insurance.
I wish wishes came true!



5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Wishes are great! I hope that your wishes come true : ) ( I truly wish my house was always clean as well!!!)
Some of those could come true, lets up they do!
You know if you vote for Pedro all your wishes will come true :)
Your snow shack was DE-LICIOUS!
I wish I had really sharp kitchen knives too! Ha, ha!
And wishes do come true. Just not always in the way we expect. Every fairy tale princess has to go through fire, as it were, before she reaches her happily ever after. Hang in there!
looks like 2 of them came true! some day a few others will. just keep on keeping the commandments and blessings shall pour down upon you.:)
Post a Comment