***





Friday, July 9, 2010

Life would be rough with out you!

As a house wife and mother. The following makes life easier and I wouldn't want to do with out them!

A toilet brush JUST for scrubbing the bathtub. Keeps my back from the strain of scrubbing with a regular brush.

AWESOME! Easy time saver. And more sanitary then a sponge mop.
Great for the edges of the carpet and tile. Great for stairs.
A cheese cutter
Great for cleaning the bathroom. A sanitary wipe, instead of a sponge.

Makes my dishes sparkle.
Oxi Clean, gets out the worst stains.



Baby changing table, my hero!
Baby Monitors. I use them even now that Gracie is one

What household items can you not live with out?

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Dahls

i agree. and the baby monitor...my kids are 4 and 2 and I put ours away just this week haha.

BusyB

lol I love the clorox wipes... cannot live without them as well!! top 3 for me: Coffee maker, Windex 4 in 1, and laundry soap! ; ) HAVE GREAT WEEKEND!

Kaycee

I love, love, love the clorox wipes and use them all the time!

Denise Christiansen

youre so creative and cute! my household item i cant live without would be my husband!
also TP and a toothbrush for sure but would that be more of a personal item? any kind of wipes are a must! I'm having a hard time living without chocolate!!! ahhh! i'm so addicted! help!!!

It's Me...shell

I love all those things. I wish I hat the wet jet though