***





Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Prince Charming

Blake's 27th birthday is today. He's the best! I'm very happy to have him in my life. And as my best friend! How lucky am I!?! He's so thoughtful. He loves to surprise me. He buys me plant-able flowers for special occasions so they will last longer. At least that's what he hopes (I tend to kill them :/) He's very supportive of my desires and hobbies. He encourages me to work on my talents and build friendships. AH! I just have the best husband!! He loves me, honors me and calls me Manda. He brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh. We have fun together. I'm so happy we have eternity together. There's no one else I'd rather spend my time and laugh until I cry with. I hope your birthday is a great one. I love you!