***





Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who says-

-all blog posts have to be positive?

I need to vent. So I'm going to. My blog listens to my every cry and doesn't judge me :P

I have to have a job. I don't want to go to work. I want to be home with my child. Even working in a daycare doesn't help. My heart aches for one on one time with my little girl. I have a broken heart. Although I have many great things in my life, the financial part isn't at all where I hoped it would be. Not even close. Without help, we would be homeless. So I'm grateful for the help we are able to get.

I wouldn't mind a part time job in the evening. At least that way I could be with my sweet girl all day. I'd really love, more than anything, a stay at home job.

I have a weight on my shoulders, the size of the world. My heart is so full of tears it overflows and streams down my face.

I feel despair. I feel stuck. Although, I do feel grateful to have the opportunity to have a job where I can still be with my baby all day, even if it's not the one on one time I crave.

I would LOVE a miracle right about now :)

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

NJ

Amen, my last blog post was a depressed one - it's important to share all of you, not just the sugary parts! I'm sorry. It's hard going back to work, even if it's supposedly an "ideal" situation. I'm doing a similar thing right now. Life is hard!! But I hope that you will feel better soon as time progresses. <3

Amber

I don't think that they have to be happy all the time. It is like an online journal that you are sharing with people. Down times that you share give hope for others going through the same things or just feel down themselves. I love you dear Amanda!! I hope things get better for you soon!!

Amber

I love you sweet friend and I hope things start to look up for you!! And no it is okay that not all of your blogs are happy and cheery and sweet. They give hope to others!