***





Thursday, November 4, 2010

Counting my blessings: 4

I'm eternally grateful for my sweet daughter, Gracie. She has brought so much joy and fulfillment to my life. I can't imagine life with out her! She has an amazing personality and an infectious smile and laugh.Gracie is such a smart and happy baby. She loves people and playing. She really loves books, drawing and music. She plays the harmonica and is trying out the Kazoo :P She can walk but doesn't EVER do it. She can talk but rarely speaks in full sentences- even though she has many times before. She's so silly and so loving. She loves giving hugs and when she does she says "Awwwwwww" until the hug is done. She plays with my hair and pats me on the back. She tickles my arms and holds my hands. She is such a gift. I love her more and more each day.

0 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.: