***





Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Angel

Gracie is 18 months old today. She is my angel. I love her so much. Everyday I think "Wow, she is my child!" I can hardly believe it. I have to look at her often to make sure I'm not dreaming. She is finally walking. Her talking is coming along very well. She repeats most anything I say. She tells us what she wants- no more guessing. And she tells us what she doesn't want. She is so friendly, she loves to say hi and bye to people and give hugs. She loves to color and draw. She loves to dance and sing. As soon as she hears music or singing she starts dancing- before I even realize there's music! She loves books. She looks through books and magazines and asks me to read to her. She has a cute book about giving baby kisses before bedtime and she kisses each page as we go through it. She loves pushing buttons. She loves playing her little piano, kazoo and harmonica. I can tell she is already very artistic- I always hoped my children would be artistic! She loves hair and plays with mine. I really think she wishes she had long hair. She helps me around the house. A couple days ago I was at the post office mailing invitations and I'd put the stamp on the invite then had it to her and she'd put them in a pile for me. She also hands me hangers when I hang up the clothes after doing laundry. I love my little girl. She is a blessing. I hope she is always as sweet as she is now.

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Ashlie Dalton

awe, sweet little gracie facie! i agree that she likes long hair because she was even playing with mine at spencer and lindsey's house that night.
she's adorable!!

Kalli and Derek

That is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big she is. I hope for your sake she stays as sweet as she is now too. But if she's anything like Chloe, don't count on it. LOL

Kent, Krista and Family

I LOVE her too! She is the sweetest baby girl.