***





Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Update-yo!

Blake:
He got a new job- He's a Private Investigator. He basically helps Law Offices track people and give them warrants and foreclosure notices. :)

Gracie:
She will be 2 in about 2 months.
She talks a lot
Loves girly things- pink, purple, fairies, my little pony, clothes, jewelry

Me:
I've lost weight- as mentioned before. I'm down 1.5 pant sizes and my face, stomach, butt and legs look smaller. My fingers have shrunk too- my rings are loose
I ranked #3 in sales for Park Lane Jewelry
I do love were we live now- it's nice to have everything all on one floor.

Us:
We are starting the foster care process. We should be licensed foster parents in about 3 months. Then hopefully we will have a tot in our home to play with Gracie! Ideally, we'd like to adopt one or more foster children we will have in our home. Time will tell. But our age group is 0-5 years and we good with any race and sex.
We are going on vacation in less than 2 weeks and I'm so excited. We're going to California and into the sun!! WOOT WOOT

7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Barneys

That's great that your losing weight and way to go on #3!!! We have a friends that does the foster care and adopted 2 little boys form that. Have fun in California!!!!

Lindsey Hemara

wow what a great post. When did Blake get this job? Cute little gracy is getting big. :) That is awesome you have lost so much weight. I hope you get to adopt a baby soon. and last but not least have a blast in Cali. I'm jealous. what part are you going?

Kaycee

so many happy, fun and exciting things happening in your life right now!!

Congrats on the weightloss

I am excited for your foster care
\
yay for blakes job!

NJ

Awesome to everything!! I'm happy for you guys! I am close to a few families who did foster to adopt, what a wonderful thing you are doing!!

Kent, Krista and Family

sooo EXCITING!!!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey

YAY!

I just thought I'd stop by and let you know, as one of our blog followers that we have a new blog address: queandbrittany.blogspot.com

Please update the link in your Blogger or Google reader and any links you have on your blog!

Thank you for your support!

Denise Christiansen

nice condensed summary:)
your blog design looks great!