***





Friday, March 30, 2012

Head Scratcher

I had a hard time making hard boiled eggs so I bought this

I had a hard time cooking rice just right so I got this

My problem now is cooking a perfect roast. I can't cook a good roast to save my life. I've looked up and followed recipes and advice but I still end up with a dry piece of junk. I don't think there is any contraption that can help me make it perfectly.
Ideas?

2 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Asper's

Roast is my easiest Sunday dinner. I don't know what recipes you've tried but put it in the crock pot. There are seasoning packets you can sprinkle on, I just make it up everytime, sometimes I use them but I ALWAYS just pour a can of Beef broth in and set it on low and go to church. I ususally pour cubes potatoes and baby carrots on top and then they are nice and soft and the roast just falls apart in the broth. Listen to me ramble....

Kaycee

I wish i knew missy.
I like your egg thingy. Never seen such a thing.