Gracie likes picking up the snow and throwing it. Bailey likes to rip off Gracie's snow-covered gloves and play with them.
For those who heart snow too. Here's a hot chocolate recipe- EnJoY!
I make it in my Cocomotion. I put all ingredients in then press the start button.
3 1/2 C milk
1/3 C water
1/3 C cocoa
3/4 C sugar
a pinch of salt
then mix 3/4 tsp Vanila in at the end.
YUM
*If you don't have a Cocomotion then boil the water in a pot, add the cocoa, sugar and salt. Once mixed and boiling again pour in the milk. Stir frequently. When the milk starts to steam (not boil) take it off the heat then mix in the vanilla xoxoxo



2 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Cute pictures. I love gracie's hat. Your doggy is super cute as well. I'd love to try this recipe thanks!
Cute picture. I don't heart snow, but I heart hot chocolate.
Post a Comment