***





Saturday, March 24, 2012

Project Muffin Tin


I had these muffin pans that were rusted and just plain something I didn't want to use anymore. So I thought to re-purpose them. Thanks for my friends' ideas on FB.

First I spray painted them. Bad pics because I took them with my phone. This blue one I intended on it being a planter for wheat grass. So Gracie and I got to plantin!
We put the potting soil in


Then our seeds - Red Winter Wheat Berries (I got mine at Smith's just in the bulk food's section- super cheap!)

Then covered up the seeds with more potting soil.

Lastly, we lightly spritz them with a spray bottle. TADA!

While we were at it I put more soil in Spidee's pot and planted his baby. I've had Spidee since high school. :)
The second tin I painted this bright BANNER RED! I love it in person but the pics don't do it justice! I am not sure what I'm doing with it yet.