Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Feel
I wish I didn't feel so much sometimes. My heart hurts. I ventured out of my comfort zone in the adoption world. I don't know if it helped or left me completely hopeless. I have no control and maybe I should just accept that and sit around and wait for something to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
If we are placed with this baby, we will have waited almost 2 years from the time we began the adoption process again. And these kids just don't come one day sooner than they're supposed to. Letting go of control is part of the adoption/infertility deal. It stinks. The best thing is to make your best finding efforts and then let go. And after you do that, get busy with positive activities.
I hate it when my heart hurts. It really does sometimes, like today. Maybe knowing that it's not just you can help a little here and there. :)
Post a Comment