
It's been a while since I have posted something. I just plain don't know what to post. We have another adoption class today. We have been having a hard time coordinating schedules between Blake, my brother, sister, the case worker and me. So we haven't gotten to do our final interview yet. It's driving me nuts! Nick and Audrey live with Blake and me so we have to have them there for the in house interview. I have been feeling the stress of my trials lately but I am trying to be strong so when the blessings come I will feel like I deserve them more. But don't get me wrong, I certainly know Blake and I are blessed even now but I just know Heavenly Father has more in store for us this year after some certain trials pass. If anyone has any questions about adoption that you'd like me to answer then feel free to ask. It would help me get more things to blog about! THANKS



4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Congrats on the adopting a child. I'm sorry it's so stressful. I'm sure once you have that baby in your hands all that stress will seem like nothing. I'm so happy for you both.
seriously, everytime i read one of your posts about adoption i get the chills! it is so special. you two will be amazing parents!
are you two wanting an open or closed adoption?
Hey! Thanks thats so nice. We are open to an open adoption. Which ever the birth mom wants. We think it would be good to do it open.
sorry I didnt know you were stressed hun. we just dont talk much:( we need to work on that. anyways, have you had the in house interview yet?
Post a Comment