What to say about it... she came, looked at the house, talked to us, then left. REALLY nothing exciting. AH! But I still feel frustrated because there is a lot left to do before we are approved. YIKES!! I need a miracle to get this done quickly. I want my baby!! I REALLY REALLY DO!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Hopefully you won't be left in suspense for a long time. I'm happy to hear that she came though and it's all over with. Keep me posted on what happens!!
Hey Amanda! You probably don't remember me: Megan, Mandy's suitemate at USU. Anyway, I found your blog from hers and just wanted to let you know how brave you are for being so positive during the whole adoption process. Mike and I have been considering adoption (we're not for sure yet though) and the whole thing just sounds so intimidating to me. I hope you get your baby soon!
yay! i am glad that part is over for you! each day you are closer than the next....it will come soon!
I'm sorry this has been dragging out and causing stress my dear. but I am so proud of you and Blake and your attitude, faith and endurance! What can I do to help? living God's lessons of patience and waiting will help you appreciate the baby He sends you all more. You are being prepared step by step. much love, MOM
Post a Comment