***





Friday, September 5, 2008

**OH MY STARS!**

I am soooo nervous today! Today is the day of our final interview/in home visit. It's at 5. I am on pins and needles. I am excited for it cause its just one step closer to growing our family. But I am nervous because I want EVERYTHING to go perfectly and to be perfect. Oh my garsh! I am worrying too much, as usual. AH!

4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

Amanda you are so cute. Just a reminder you aren't perfect. :) I mean that in a really nice way. You wouldn't be here if you were perfect. You are you and that is all that matters. Just be yourself and they will know you are fit to be a wonderful, loving, caring mother who deserves the best. Try and relax. Have some chocolate, that helps all! :)
Love you!

The Hoveys

Don't worry, you'll do just fine! Remember that Heavenly Father is on your side and he will bless you with your own little bundle of joy when it's your time, so take everything in stride! I'm so excited for you guys. Baby dust coming your way!!!

Kari Lynn Yurth

Amanda! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your compliments and for keeping in touch. Our friendship is really important to me. PDI stands for personality disordered individual... it just basically means someone who is passive aggressive. I, for some reason have those kind of people gravitate to me and I hate it! I love you, too Amanda! We need to have another hang out time... I always have so much fun! Let's go up to Adrian's and visit her.

Mandy and Lorin

Well by now its already over I'm guessing, but I'm sure it went just fine! Let me know how it went!