
Alright homies, its Blake's cute birthday today. I stole an idea from someone who doesn't know me so yeah, don't care that I stole it. That idear is: a list of things about the birfday boy that me, Amanda, LOVES and ADORES! Since he is TWENTY FIVE today I shall make the list of 25 things. YAY Blake- here I go.
I LOVE and/or ADORE Blake's:
1. Rootbeer eyes (his eyes are the color of rootbeer)
2. Straight teeth
3. Tan skin
4. Dark hair
5. Perfect height 5'11"
6. Love for teaching and speaking
7. Talent for teaching and speaking
8. Loyalty
9. When he takes me by the hand and slow dances with me whenever, where ever
10. Cute bum
11. Nice lookin feet
12. Laugh
13. Takes care of me when I'm sick or tired
14. Love that he prays with me
15. Love for sports
16. I love knowing Blake is a wonderful husband
17. I also love knowing Blake will make a wonderful dad
18. His old man jokes at the grocery store- think he gets them from his old man ;)
19. His cute sense of humor
20. Testimony
21. I love that Blake is able to give me blessings when I need them
22. don't let him know I said this but: the way his rootbeer eyes well up when he expresses his love for me xoxo
23. Hairiness- HE's A MAN!
24. When he opens the door for me
25. His sweet subtle ways of telling me I'm kinda not good at something - HAHA believe it or not I like that
There's sooo many more of course. But he is only 25 (thank goodness- he and I are getting old). Peace out
I LOVE and/or ADORE Blake's:
1. Rootbeer eyes (his eyes are the color of rootbeer)
2. Straight teeth
3. Tan skin
4. Dark hair
5. Perfect height 5'11"
6. Love for teaching and speaking
7. Talent for teaching and speaking
8. Loyalty
9. When he takes me by the hand and slow dances with me whenever, where ever
10. Cute bum
11. Nice lookin feet
12. Laugh
13. Takes care of me when I'm sick or tired
14. Love that he prays with me
15. Love for sports
16. I love knowing Blake is a wonderful husband
17. I also love knowing Blake will make a wonderful dad
18. His old man jokes at the grocery store- think he gets them from his old man ;)
19. His cute sense of humor
20. Testimony
21. I love that Blake is able to give me blessings when I need them
22. don't let him know I said this but: the way his rootbeer eyes well up when he expresses his love for me xoxo
23. Hairiness- HE's A MAN!
24. When he opens the door for me
25. His sweet subtle ways of telling me I'm kinda not good at something - HAHA believe it or not I like that
There's sooo many more of course. But he is only 25 (thank goodness- he and I are getting old). Peace out



7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Happy Birthday to Blake. How was the dinner at Ruby?
That was a really good idea about telling us about Blake. I have always looked at blake like a true brother. He, for some reason, has always held a very special place in my heart. (tear :)) Even before Mike and I were dating I just absolutely loved Blake.
25! You guys are getting old. :)
This is such a cute idea! By the way, I love #23. My husband's hairy, too. I also tell people it's because he's a REAL man!!!
Happy Birthda Blake!! The top 25 was a really cute idea that to stole.
Happy Birthday Blake! Such a cute list. I made a list for Tron a couple years ago. It's fun. Cute times!
oh how cute! you are so sweet to do that for Blake's bd. thank you for loveing him and appreciating him like that. it warms my heart! I love you hun. love what you did to your blog. very darling background and Mandi is perfect!
So in honor of Blake's birthday, a little late, I would like to make mention that I have a video of when we were in 4th grade at Kaysville Elementary doing fairy tale rewrites and reading poetry! Let me know if you're interested!!!
Happy Birthday to my little Bro. I love you guys and love the list. I would be very interested in that video from 4th grade if you get a copy! lol
Post a Comment